Monday, March 24, 2014

Peer review.

Hello I am Julien and today i experienced my first peer review in my ENG 101 class.They reviewed  my draft of the letter for mayor de Blasio about global warming, here is what they had to say about it. They told me that I'm on a good path overall, that the information that I used was precise. However they told me that i need to work on my thesis that it was lacking information. Also that i need to use information from the book since i mentioned the book by name in the introduction but failed to mention anything from the book. They also gave me more sources of where to get information about this matter. I'm going to rewrite the paper entirely keeping in mind the feedback that my peers gave me which I thought were pretty good. At the moment I don't have any major concerns about the assignment. I think that with the feedback that I obtained today I'll be able to write a neat letter for mayor de Blasio.

No comments:

Post a Comment